The “Four Month” planning package for the bride who was thrilled to dive in and handle the initial planning and now desires a professional Event Planner to finalize planning details leading up to the big day.
The “Two Month” planning package for the bride who has planned the majority of the wedding details and needs an Event Planner to finalize minimal details leading up to the big day.
The “One Month” planning package designed for those couples that have planned all of the wedding essentials and desire to pass the torch to a Professional Event Planner to handle the big day.
This package is designed for the corporation/business that needs a professional Event Coordinator to assist with short-range and long-range planning for meetings and conferences. This package provides the assistance of an experienced Event Planner to manage and finalize the details and provide on-site execution.
This package is for the corporation/business that has planned most of the details and needs a professional Event Coordinator to manage and finalize the details and provide on-site execution.
Chiqúe Exécutif Exprimer
This package is ideal for the corporation/business that has planned all of the details and needs a professional Event Coordinator to close the deal.
Parties and Other Special Occasions
- Baby/Bridal Showers
- Birthday/Retirement/Holiday Parties
- Family/Class Reunions
- Dinner/Luncheon/Rehearsal Dinners
- House Warming/Open Houses
- Grand Openings
- Fundraiser/Non-Profit/Religious Events
- Destination Events
- Sorority/Fraternity Events
- Agenda Development
- Backdrop & Table Styling
- Budget Management
- Centerpiece Creation & Rentals
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Conference/Meeting Registration
- Day-Of Event Management
- Event Consultation
- Floor Plan & Seating Management
- Gift Registry Coordination
- Guest Management
- Itinerary Development
- Marketing/Public Relations Coordination
- Meeting Document Management
- Menu Recommendations
- Reception Coordination
- Seating Management
- Social Distancing Coordination
- Sponsorship Research Assistance
- Transportation Coordination
- Vendor Referral & Recommendation
- Venue Referral & Recommendation
- Virtual Event Planning & Coordination Services
- Vision Board Development
Chiqúe Affairs also provides planning services for themed events including Masquerades, Casino Night, Girls Night, Great Gatsby, Sweet 16, Tea Parties, Spa Parties, Time Capsule events (70s, 80s, 90s), and Virtual Events.
Planning Services for other special events (award ceremonies, book tour and signing events, launch events, networking events, pop-up events, trend shows, tours, day trips, and more) are also available.